Welcome to my El Bandito Review
Once you arrive at the El Bandito website the first thing you see is a large caption saying how you can make $419 with 1 hours work. This is supposed to be a case study on El Bandito. But is it? Or is this guy named Jono Armstrong (the narrator in the video ) just trying to get you to sign up? Let’s find out.
I am so glad you have taken the time to look into El Bandito before buying it. Keep reading for my unbiased review.
What is El Bandito?
The claim of El Bandito is that it is an affiliate marketing video training course based on a case study using a unique twist to get traffic and get results.
A unique twist, that sounds very interesting. But is it? Let’s see what this unique traffic is.
Well, firstly there is nothing unique about this traffic method. Although the training says you don’t have to be out of pocket and buy traffic. You do!
- Basically, you buy traffic and send them to a landing/opt-in page to buy the $12.95 El Bandito training course.
- If anyone opts-in you now have their email address.
- You can then promote El banditos upsells via your emails.
You are lead to believe that in order to earn with El Bandito all you have to do is 3 simple steps. Which will then make you $419 in 1 hour? This is of course BS.
They do have a 30-day money back guarantee. Which is a bonus.
Name: El Bandito
Founders: Brendan Mace and Anthony Mancuso
Product Type: Affiliate Marketing video training course
This is the promise you will get with the El Bandito program
- “Easy” New Method
- No Tech Skills or Softwares
- 100% Newbie Friendly
- Set up in 20-45 minutes
- Case Study Included
- Free Traffic on Tap
- 3 Simple Steps
To have a complete package of El Bandito you will need to buy their upsells. The $12.95 that you paid is just to get you hooked in.
There are five upsells which is going to make this training course a very expensive system. $2540.95 in fact.
- $37 Done-For-You Campaigns – these are templates that you can use to promote El Bandito. The trouble with using the pre-built templates is that everyone else who is promoting El Bandito has access to them too. This means these done-for-you campaigns will not be unique just to you.
- $197 Limitless Traffic for 365 Days – This is where you can place your tracking ad pixel on their site to retarget those visitors to your landing page.
- $197 Lifetime Affiliate Campaigns – affiliate campaigns for the life of their upcoming products.
- $97 Licensing Rights – These are the licencing rights so you can earn 100 % commissions for yourself rather than just earning a percentage as an affiliate.
- $2,000 1-on-1 Coaching From Brendan Mace – $2000 for a 1-one-on-one coaching service. Now that is expensive. I don’t know why this is offered. Why do you need a coaching service by Brenden Mace anyway? If El Bandito had good training this service would definitely not be needed.
Is this just another over hyped and under delivering product? In my eyes. It is not a scam but I do not recommend it at all. Although you will be tricked out of your hard earned money. The reason being if you buy the $12.95 package you also have to buy the upsells which makes this program a very expensive product.
There is also no evidence you will make any money. Even though you are given a case study that says you can because he did. There is of course proof of income that are from the other programs that Brenden and Anthony promote on the El Bandito website but who is to say that these are real.
What are You Really Buying from El Bandito?
Really all you are buying is a teaching process of how to build your email list and how to make commissions with affiliate marketing. This is not new by any means. Building a list is important. All you need to do to build a list is to promote your website with quality unique content and once you have built up an email list you send them something of real value for free.
This keeps your email list members interested and of course, it will be targeted traffic as they have signed up to your email list in the first place.
As for the affiliate marketing side, there is an affiliate marketing training platform where you can learn everything affiliate marketing. This is by far the best affiliate marketing training on the web.
The Good The Bad and the Ugly
- Only $12.95 for the basic system
- 30-day money back guarantee
- 3 free bonuses
- A $12.95 hook
- Expensive upsells
- Basic Training
- Too much Hype
An interesting twist is that affiliate marketing is not always easy. You have to be committed to your project and kept at it. Be aware that you will always be bombarded with an endless amount of product, services and campaigns that these type of people promote. They will tell you that their product is the best on the net and the way to make you the most money online.
So to overcome the urge to sign up for these programs keep your head to the ground and just carry on regardless.
Keen to learn affiliate marketing? I am a member of a program that teaches you everything about affiliate marketing.
I am biased I know but this is the best affiliate marketing training on the web for a very reasonable price. Sign up is free for the first 7-days so you can get a feel of this awesome platform. To find out more click on the link below where it says free sign-up.
I would love to know if you are or have been a member of El Bandito and tell me your experiences. You can leave a message in the comments area or you can use the contact me form or the ask me form.
How useful was this post?
Click on a star to rate it!
Average rating / 5. Vote count: